Our Standard of Excellence
Our high standards for every nanny we hire ensures that the placements we make result in a long-lasting relationship built on mutual understanding and the desire to provide the best care possible for your children.
We place the ads, conduct the searches with high levels of vetting and screening of the candidates, perform all in-person interviews, and pick the final candidate, ensuring that full background and reference checks are conducted.
Negotiations can be conducted in multiple languages, including English, Mandarin, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Afrikaans and Russian.
Home visits (purely optional) can be conducted to meet with you and your children within the home environment. We take the dynamics and unique needs of each home into consideration as key factors in our placement decisions.
The difference lies in what we prioritize and offer to our families:
- Personalized service tailored to each household.
- Engaging curriculum and lesson plans designed for children to practice their executive function skills.
- Handpicked attentive and knowledgeable nannies.
- Bilingual nannies with worldview experiences.
- On-going support. We offer continued assistance with tips on maintaining a successful relationship, how to construct nanny employer agreements that help, negotiating salary and benefits; and continuous support pre and post placemen and beyond.
We believe in social responsibility as an organization and as such, we provide donations to go towards charities whose mission is to serve children and families in need worldwide.
We are here to walk through this process with you.
Contact us today for your consultation.